Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Contrasting...



When I took this picture I didn't realize the thought it would produce. It rested on my desktop, which allowed for time of appreciation and thoughtful reflection. These thoughts compounded with those brought forward from Plague Journal, Coach Carter and Lord of the Rings have led to this blog. (It is still fresh and thus, probably, bitter tasting.)

In photos, contrasting is a great tool to learn to use. But in life contrasting is frowned upon. 'Shades of Grey' they call it. 'Black and White' is unrealistic. And this is true for the most part. However, this contrast reminds me of good versus evil or using all of one's energy to accomplish a single goal.

I just hope people don’t forget to trust their instinct, conscience, God’s spirit, etc. Also, people need to believe they are capable of achieving anything which they put their mind to.

2 Comments:

At 4:40 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nice Pic~ I understand sometimes we complicate things way too much! Let's keep it simple...

Love ya!

Sacha

 
At 2:50 AM, Blogger Here I am... Send me! said...

Great thoughts... I like your writing... deep yet to the point!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home