Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Umm..... May I have you attention, please.

So here it is. The start... Everyone has one... Must make it unique.... Here I go!

From the mush that remains from my university training, the way to start an effective presentation is with a question. I'll give you five (overachiever from the start) and then you will have received my introduction. Note: For your special treat I will include pictures.

My life’s centre, focus, and strength. Where does my mind, heart, and soul lie (by Gaby Pfluger)?



My life’s enjoyment and support. What is the name of my wife (nickname for Alexander)?



My life’s hidden unrefined passion. What you are looking at now?



My life’s outlook of the future. What do you feel when you look at this (Phares dans la Tempete, la Jument by Jean Guichard [I'm the man on the deck])?


My life’s physical representation in colour. What 3 words would you use to describe this picture ?

4 Comments:

At 1:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

hello to the mysterious man in the hat... the whirlwind of colour and reflection will never fade in this thought-provoking life. cheers to life on the edge throughout eternity. May your expression release your heart, mind and soul... Love from your biggest fan...

 
At 1:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

hey Sexy Guy!

I wanna hear more of those thoughts of yours...

 
At 1:34 AM, Blogger Hwan said...

Hey nathaniel!! I'm hwan ^^ I got my base now T.T
I miss you ㅋㅋ
I hope to see you soom ㅎㅎ
Take care until that time~

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger ~Nate said...

Hey Hwan. It's great to see that you can comment on my blog. This is a great way to communicate. I'll make a special blog for you. Leave comments there.

Miss you to man. Take care,
Nathaniel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home